Tour de Scugog
Mark July 17th on your calendar for the Port Perry 150 Tour de Scugog and Mini Poker Rally in support of the Port Perry Hospital Foundation "Here for You" fund raising campaign.
All registration fees are dedicated to the Here for You campaign to bring a CT Scanner and other essential equipment to Lakeridge Health Port Perry. Registration is $20.00 plus a minor ticket handling fee. The Event will be limited to 200 vehicles with only one registration per car.
Registration is now open. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/the-port-perry-150-tour-de-scugog-and-mini-poker-rally-tickets-159158353921
Tour de Scugog Details:
- Saturday July 17th , staggered morning start times. Must have registered online to take part. Register early to ensure your preferred time.
- Starts at Port Perry Fairgrounds. Bigelow Entrance only.
- This event includes a fun Mini Poker Rally. Each vehicle will be provided three playing cards at the start and two at the end of the trip that together make up a poker hand which can be submitted for best hands of the day. Prizing is one winner at $300 for top hand, one winner at $200 for second best hand, and five $100 third prizes.
- This event is a 160 km tour of 35 points of interest around Scugog Township. Learn what Scugog has to offer and return to visit special places throughout the summer.
- This is a rain or shine event
- Please arrive at your ticketed start time to ensure you and all participants are starting on time.
- Your Tour de Scugog map will be provided upon arrival at the Fairgrounds.
- Registration closes at noon Friday July 16th or when time slots are full.
- All automobiles must carry their own insurance coverage. No alcohol shall be consumed prior to or during the ride.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you for the event.
Port Perry 150 Pedals
Port Perry's 150th Birthday Celebration
October 3rd will be a celebration in culmination of the events and specials for Port Perry's 150th birthday!
Sneak preview of what's happening:
Sunrise Church Service, Pancake Breakfast, Craft Brewery/Winery/Cider house event, Tartan Parade, Kid's Zone, Music, Artisan Market, Birthday Cake & Coffee, Town Hall Performances, Art in the Alley, and so much more!
Visit the Facebook Event page for updates!
*Special event permit application currently under review. Due to COVID-19, event details are subject to change.